Letter asking for interview feedback after unsuccessful

This letter is asking for feedback after an unsuccessful interview. It's good to send this as soon as you can after you know the result and whilst you are still fresh in the interviewer's mind.

You could make your request more specific by asking for feedback on your CV or application form.
You could also ask to be notified of any other vacancies or for tips on other organisations that might be worth approaching


Mrs Matty Jenkyns
Personnel Manager
Dark Mills
Manchester
MN1 5BJ
Dear Mrs Jenkyns

I would like to thank you for interviewing me the other day. Although I was unsuccessful in my application, I still found it a valuable learning experience. I do understand that there was much competition for the post I applied for.
I would like to improve my application and interview skills, so I would be most grateful if you could let me have some feedback on my performance, so that I may do better in future

Many thanks
.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Letter asking for interview feedback after unsuccessful